FedEx Triples Pad Expansion
Project Dates: 2011 – 2012
ESA provided complete topographic survey and parking lot design for 35 new triples parking spaces, 10 dolly parking spaces, associated concrete and asphalt paving, concrete curb/gutter, associated earthwork, line striping, and signage at their facilities in Rossford, Ohio. This project included Wetlands Delineation. ESA provided a Preliminary Site layout including future expansions. ESA also provided the following services:
- Developed preliminary stormwater calculations to determine detention and water quality requirements grading and drainage plan.
- Prepared a Stormwater Management Plan.
- Utility plan included the extension of the water line and added fire hydrants.
- Relocated existing fencing and installation of new fencing, and landscaping..
- Project included the relocation of the existing site lighting as necessary and all new site lighting/electrical work.